To submit a manuscript, review section criteria and create a user account (if needed) and log in to the journal website.
General Manuscript Criteria:
- Submit in MS Word (.doc or .docx)
- 12 point font (Times New Roman preferred)
- Use American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition for style, citation, and reference guidelines
- Tables and figures should be embedded in the text.
- Footnotes are discouraged.
- Include an abstract, not to exceed 150 words
- Any color images will appear in color online and will appear in black and white in the print version of the journal. Images should be formatted to be legible in black and white/gray scale.
- Do not include the author(s)' name(s) on the manuscript
- References should include DOIs or weblinks where available.
- The submitting author will be notified of the final decision regarding publication.
- The submitting author will be notified of editorial changes made to the manuscript; however, the Editors reserve the right to make such changes without author’s approval or notification if time does not permit.